Wednesday, August 23, 2006

focus

What did I do with my summer? I keep saying its already over because its too close to be considered otherwise. Fuck. Whatever, school is fun stuff, right? I finished 2 of my 3 summer reading books, now I'm on En La Ardiente Oscuridad. Today I try to actually read it, instead of just looking for the answers to the questions. It starts off with a bunch of blind teenagers smoking something. I know they are high, because they start laughing hysterically when someone asks for the time. I could be reading it wrong, after all, I don't know Spanish. If you have a summary of the book, send it to soccerwizard300@yahoo.com. Yeah, I know... I made it when I was like 10, OK. Ahh, stop making fun of me.




I don't normally have dreams, but I've had quite a few during the past few nights. I remember 2 of them.

Dream #1:

I'm having secksual relations with a blonde girl. As usual, I wake up before anything really starts, laying there, a tad tired, embarrased that I actually thought I was getting action, mentally cursing myself, then I start praying to God that I fall asleep and dream again. The last time I prayed for something with that kind of burning intensity and Focus was when I wanted an N64. Using the peripherals, I scope out the time. It was around 10 am. I tried not turning my head, because I thought to myself that the more energy I spend, the least likely I'd be able to you know what with you know who. Fall asleep. Please.

Dream #2:

I'm sitting down in the middle of a grass field. I'm like pulling the grass with my hands but the grass wont rip. And. Yeah, thats about it. When I woke up, I didn't pray to God to return to the dream again, because it sucked balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home