Sunday, August 06, 2006

Geoduck





Ok, well. I survived.

I suffered a few minor injuries such as bruising on my left breast and some mild anal splinters. This truck right here collided right into our car after it went out of control against oncoming traffic. Just kidding! I tried to impress you with my clever photography. I'm so cool.






Some of you wish I really died. For you guys, I apologize. To make it up to you, I shall show you a picture of my 10 year old brother when he got wasted from a little too much tequila. He is lying on the shoulder of drunk 16 year old floridian girl. Just kidding. Its my 11 year old brother when he was sleeping on my mom's shoulder after drinking too much Capri Sun.



For those who don't know, I visited Florida recently because my parents wanted to look at houses. They want to move out of this place. But they didn't find a house, so Yay. I'm definitely staying here till I'm at least done with high school. With that said, I have something cool to show you. I got this badassmotherfucker today when I cracked open my cookie.


Also, my friend Annie introduced me to a new species today. Its called the Geoduck.


We're gonna hunt them after we're done conquering our summer reading books. I don't want to be preoccupied with the lingering itch of scholastic duties while I'm trying to hunt geoduck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home