Thursday, July 06, 2006

First post


I have a dirty keyboard. I want to clean it, but nothing ever gets done because all I do is sit around on my computer, all day. Wasting time is valuable. In my opinion, its better than sex. I've never had sex, so my opinion stands unsubstantiated. However, I'd like to prove my hypothesis. That being said, I would like to talk in a more mature persuasion, about topics that matter.

Recently, I have had two conversations that provoked my inner beast. The first one was with this kid we call, Murray. By the way, very funny kid. Well, we've been planning to write a script for a home movie for a while now, and today we finally get the chance to brainstorm. This is an example entailing the fruits of our labor..

In one of the scenes, I walk into a Pathmark with a raging boner. Asking about how the scene will play out, he IMs me..

stv98: r u gonna get a real boner or r u gonna use a water bottle?
Ataraxia XVI : ill use a pickle probably
stv98: how big is the pickle gonna be

etc etc.

It was odd because I did not feel one ounce of awkwardness saying any of it. In retrospect, I feel as though a decent to medium-sized amount of the stuff I encounter/babble about on a daily basis is worth publishing. An epiphany perhaps, because now I'm gonna record it.

The second conversation included my friend, Scott. I told him I was gonna make a blog. He told me that I wouldn't have anything to write about... implying that I didn't have a life. What a smart fuck. He's right, but to prove him wrong, I'm gonna write anyway. I'll attempt to be funny, with the hopes of establishing incentive to read about stuff that you don't exactly care about... like my dirty keyboard.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home