Wednesday, November 08, 2006

pathetic

I've received complaints from Yogin the slutty nun and Ashu about not posting. So here's a post.







Believe it or not, this is my computer chair. This is what you get when you have no life... This is the product of hours upon hours watching break.com videos and mindlessly looking at AIM profiles. The fake leather wore away to the point where you see the yellow foam underneath. The chair screams pathetic. Recently, a potential buyer came to see our house, (if you didn't know, my house is still for sale.) and I remember them going into the computer room. I can only imagine what they thought when they saw the chair, among the other weird things in my room.

They are probably wondering, "what the fuck goes down on that seat..Do I even want to know?"

And...How is the hole so far in the front of the seat? I think its because I'm on the edge of my seat every time I play Gunbound. I don't play anymore, but I probably want to pick it up again because I don't have much to do now that I'm done with college applications. Thats usually how it goes with that game. Your interest in the game peaks, then it declines, and it repeats in a cycle. I remember 2 summers ago, when my brother, his best friend, and I used to fight over the computer just to play Gunbound. Like the mature role model that I am, I made a plan that would end all arguments. We decided to rotate...each person having 3 hours of computer time until the next person goes. Thats how bad it got. Good thing that was only one summer of my life... I lost interest when I realized that I was killing myself. Yea, it's pathetic. It's almost as pathetic as my costume for Halloween this year.



However, during this circumstance, being pathetic was the goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home